Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Members of The DNC Must Have An I.Q. of 70 Or Less

Another day, another message from the D.N.C. asking me to compose a letter to the
President. This time they expect me to rake the President over the coals for his policies regarding the war in Iraq. Needless to say, I disagree with the DNC position of failure and retreat. I did however comply with their request to use the provided form to send a message to the President. Although it was not likely to be the type of language which our infamous "George Soros lackey" Mr. McMahon would aprove. This is what I chose to say to the President:

Dear Mr. President, This automaton named Tom McMahon wants me to bad mouth your administration just because George Soros says so. Instead I'll speak my own heart, thank you very much! The drivle that oozes into my email is absolutely amazing. The DNC sends me the junk that states that 60% of the national guard equipment from greensburg, kansas, having gone to Iraq, is the reason a town whose population that was less than 1800 at the time of the disaster cannot recover. Can we legislate some logic somehow? I mean, the dumb@$$ that thought this up should be made to taste bat urine for a living. Listen, my only beefs with you would be
A.) that you are pandering to the mexicans at our expense, and
B.) that the republican party is not being more vociferous and aggressively attacking the morons on the left! Other than that I wholeheartedly support your efforts and have implicit trust in your intent to better this great nation and the world as a whole. My prayers are with you and your family everyday.
Thank you, David Vigliotti

No comments: